monkey

Sunday, February 7, 2010

8am the morning after the snow storm of 2010 feb 7

I woke up after two hours of sleep because of how bright it is outside. The sun is shining and the snow is reflecting every last drop of that sunshine. It is beautiful and I wanted to share it with you. So I got out of my warm bed, where I was cuddled up to my cute and very warm husband, and I took these pictures while freezing my tushkas off. I hope everyone enjoys the view as much as I do.

Can you SEE my CAR...? Neither can I. But I promise it is infront of the truck. :)
A pretty tree in the neighbors yard.

Part of our deck. I am sorry for all of the pictures I put in here of the deck but I love our deck so you will have to just endure it. LOL


2 comments:

  1. That's insane!!! And I think your deck is gorgeous too so post all the pictures you want!!! :) Miss you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous!! I'm waiting for a HUGE snow storm, I'm doubtful it will happen but there is a rumor it may happen sometime this month! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete