monkey

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Santa Barbara

I am in Santa Barbara, California with my sister, Rachael and her family. My mom was here first because Rach had her baby, little Olivia Isabella Amundsen. Justify FullMom thought that it would be good idea to potty train Rach's second child, Noah. After spending 2 days taking him "potty" every 15 minutes...the idea doesn't seem so good now. lol
It is going on 4 days now and I miss my husband terribly. How do people do this all the time???

2 comments:

  1. You don't do it all the time! I hate leaving Blayne, so I usually don't do it. Did your Mom want to potty train because Lexi is potty trained? Gavin did it in 3 days. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry you are missing your hubby! Is Mom leaving him in only undies while potty training? She should keep it up!! It's sooo worth it! I hope you girls have a great time together. You should have posted a picture of Olivia! I've only seen one picture of her via text message!! :(

    ReplyDelete