monkey

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another main achievement in the landscaping project


Our one-man landscaper and concrete-form-framer. Jon did an excellent job.


The yard looks 100% better than what it was that morning.






Looks great after 28 yards of topsoil.






Jon doing an excellent job at fixing my "oops".












3 comments:

  1. What was your "oops"?? The yard looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had rented a tractor and as a side project, used it to move the shed from the corner of the lot over closer to the house where the ground was flat. Upon moving it, the ground was really soft from sanding water and the tractor sank about a foot. Couldn't go forward because the shed and a few trees were now blocking my path foward. So the only way out was down the fence line around the other side of the house. Hence the looooooong ooops. Lesson learned, always rent a tractor with 4 wheel drive, or leave the shed where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. The grass is REALLY coming in now. I HAVE to mow it. But I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete