monkey

Thursday, November 14, 2013

One of the many moments that James is smiling.
One of the few warmer evenings before the leaves fell.
 



 No, I'm not stuck. I do this allot.
 Yaaaawn, sooooo, tired.
 Mommy found another costume
gettyup!!

 crazy girl, look out!!
 Row row your boat.
 Going to the park.
Almost there...















I really like that the leaves fall in a long pile.
 Clara doing a little cleanup.
 And swimming the river of leaves.
 Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
 Kick kick paddle paddle.
 Where's my LEGS!?
Ahhh, so soft.
 Oh no! The leaf monster got me!!!
 Ok, so the leaves don't fall in a nice long pile. Sure wish they did.
 tickle tickle tickle
Ok, so this was the only picture I got of James attempting to crawl. Both legs were pulled under him and he launched himself forward, hence the face-plant. Way to go James!!

No comments:

Post a Comment