Whoo hoo! Christmas stockings from Santa are Gaaariffic! (Something she picked up from her cartoon called Daniel Tiger.)
Fun books from Grandma Shary.
Shhhh....I'm reading.
James was getting curious.
Oooooo....wonder what this is?
A cool crayon coloring book from Grandma Shary!
Oooo, squishy...
Ohh! Thanks, mommy. A hand-knit scarf!
It will keep me warm!!
I love my books Grandma Shary! Thank you!
James thought the wrapping paper tasted funny.
He loved/loves his singing bear.
The lights are sooooo.....mesmerizing......
Oh, the songs over.
Wake up bear, start singing again.
Oooo, some cook cutable fruits and vegetables.
James wanted to see what they are.
And of course to see what they tasted like.
And Clara was excited about her own kitchen.
mmmmm.....James is hungry....
Helping daddy unwrap his gift from Santa.
Very cool slippers....
Clara's restaurant open for business.
Look, I can reach the keys finally!
And the main course is being served.
She made herself some eggs.
Ha! Found you....
Mmmmm, need to hire a dishwasher.

I love it!!!! Those kids are getting so big and are so darn cute!!! Looks like Christmas was a blast at the Wheeler house. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete