The Next ~20 Weeks
-
*25 Weeks*
My second trimester was a breeze, but as soon as my third trimester hit,
things started getting worse and worse. I'm almost never comfortable....
EASTER 2014!
-
This year we got to celebrate Easter for the first time ever with the
Yates' cousins! We are so excited they are home from Japan and out of the
Navy! We ar...
Happy Halloween!
-
This cracked me up: Need a translation? This Halloween I was Jango Fett. I
only got 2 pieces of trick or treat candy. I ate one. It was coated in
sugar. It...
Eli's Ears
-
Cool hospital socks!
After months of ear infections and fluid on his ears, Eli was finally sent
to the specialist!! After a short evaluation the doctor r...
New Grocery Smarts List Available
-
Wednesday means another new week of SALES!
Check out the Grocery Smarts list and plan your shopping trip! Then let us
know how your savings went! We would ...
Close to My Heart Fun!
-
For those of you who don't already know, i teach a monthly Scrapbooking
Club. I am posting some of the fun projects we have or will be doing. Happy
Scrappi...
Awww, how cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Wait... you're covering up the Pepto Pink walls? I can't imagine why ;)
ReplyDelete