
Clara is sooo cute. She really likes Mary Poppins too.

Almost done with the new closet. Just needs primer, paint and trim.....doors and clothes bar.

When Clara went down for her afternoon nap, I had to stop work on the closet up in the bedroom from the previous post. So I started working on building a much better shelving unit in the garage. Of course as soon as I bought the wood and loaded it in the truck to drive home, huge storm clouds blew in and it dumped buckets of rain. Luckly, Nikki had the popup tent set up when I pulled into the driveway and we unloaded the wood and I started building the shelves in the garage. Kinda crowded but it's almost done. I ran out of daylight and stopped about 8pm.

Clara trying to brush her hair. She's getting good at brushing her teeth too.

Clara looks really cute in her hat (really a mixing bowl).
No comments:
Post a Comment