monkey

Saturday, September 8, 2012

new projects

Finally bit the bullet and finished Clara's toy chest. It got bigger than what I intended. Oh well.
We removed the doors and clothes from the closet that will be taken over for the master bath expansion that's on the other side of the closet wall. Clara was/is sooooo beautiful, just like her mommy.
Demo'ing the drywall was alot easier than I thought it would be. It wasn't installed correctly, good for me.
Our Dyson vaccuum sure works well.
The toe-kick saw sure came in great when I removed the wood floor in the closet. I got this far when Clara had to go down for her afternoon nap. Oh well, I have to do some pre-planning anyway for the medicine cabinet, water lines, drain pipe, outlets as well as support for a wall mounted TV in the bedroom where this picture was taken. Anyway, it should come together pretty nicely.....hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment