The soon-to-be-firewood tree.
Yeah, not being high on a ladder gets some getting-used-to.
I first tried drilling a hole in the end of an arrow and tying a string to the end to shoot over a high branch with a compound bow. Didn't have the results I really needed. Then the arrow got stuck up above. But cutting a slit in a tennis ball with a string tied to a heavy washer then stuffed in the tennis ball worked great.
The local trash company had just come and stopped in their route to watch the outcome. It's fun when it works right.
Yep, wish my job was done at this point.
Sure glad I had my little helper.
She was sure curious about the chainsaw, at least until I got it running.
She is so cute!! We really love her.
Wishing we had a jacuzzi for the 636,345th time.
Clara playing peekaboo at a safe distance.
She rescued her ball.
Then she promptly threw her ball and laid down flat on her tummy. Don't know why she started doing this.
She was checking to see if anyone was watching. We're wondering if she's just tired.
Nikki had the great idea to separate the big heavy branches from the little stuff. It went really quickly after that.
Anyone want some free firewood?
Just thought this was a cute picture of Clara.
One of the many reasons she likes to go to the park.


















No comments:
Post a Comment