monkey

Sunday, July 21, 2013

 She loves the merry-go-round at the local mall.

At the Leesburg Petting Zoo. First time on a horse.

 It was REALLY hot there though.

They had some really cool trains and....

a really cool boat that I really would like to build for her at home.

We went with our neighbors and Clara gets along really well with their daughter Embry

Chad, Embry's father is a cool neighbor.


James hanging out with mommy.

Pretty neat boat.

Clara at snack time in Sunday school.

And James, falling asleep during Sunday school.b nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnytvcvc n 

AHOY MATEY!
Look at my telescope :)
I can see YOU !
 Mom and I on the Carousel
and again and again...Clara wants to ride it over and over and over... 
Clara was able to pet this cow and was so happy about it.
 I am here...where are you?
 My nap on the way home from the zoo
 I napped at the zoo so I am, WIDE awake and happy.
 then again I am happy most of the time
Clara was determined to get in a pool
She refused to take off her life preserver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment